evil entities whose attacks were repelled by the Wild Force Rangers
This article is currently incomplete. If you'd like to contribute and you're not a member, please visit the Join page.
- Master Org
- leader of the Orgs (see Master Org)
- cavern which served as the Orgs' headquarters
- Org foot soldiers
- Org Heart
- object summoned by Master Org (see Org Heart)
The following Orgs served as generals (second in rank only to Master Org):
- red Org with an eye theme
- green Org with a nose theme
- blue Org with a mouth theme
- Nexus Blade
- large blade formed from three generals' weapons
The following Orgs served as lesser leaders (below Org generals):
- wolf-like entity (see Zen-Aku)
- Artilla and Helicos
- Duke Orgs summoned by Mandilok (see monster list)
- ninja-like Org used by Master Org to deceive Mandilok
Jindrax and Toxica
Jindrax and Toxica were assistants of Master Org who grew skeptical of his identity.
|Toxica and Jindrax
|Jindrax and Toxica
|Jindrax and Toxica
(Toxica in disguise)
- bumbling master of blades
- staff-wielder, able to resurrect and enlarge defeated Orgs
- Toxica's alternate form while using Nayzor's crown
- Jindrax's brother
Most monsters listed below were Orgs of relatively low rank. Unless otherwise noted, normal-sized monsters were reduced to a puddle of frothy green slime upon destruction, but "beans"1 from Toxica's staff then regrew the monsters in giant size. Names marked with an asterisk were listed in end credits. Names in brackets were monster-like roles fulfilled by what were arguably non-monsters.
|Turbine Org*||Lionheart||had been pursued by the four Rangers for some time2; was enlarged (off-screen) without being destroyed in normal size3|
|Plug Org||Lionheart||credited as "Plugma Org" but called "Plug Org" in dialog; wasn't enlarged following destruction by Jungle Sword|
|Barbed Wire Org*||Darkness Awakening||—|
|Camera Org*||Click, Click, Zoom||—|
|Bell Org*||Never Give Up!||—|
|Tire Org*||Ancient Awakening||—|
|Ship Org*||Wishes on the Water||—|
|Cell Phone Org*||The Bear Necessities||—|
|Bulldozer Org*||Soul Searching||—|
|Freezer Org*||Soul Bird Salvation||froze himself (and broke apart) in giant size to freeze the Megazord|
|[Retinax]||Soul Bird Salvation||grew (or broke apart and re-formed in giant size) apparently under his own power after falling to the Lion Blaster|
|Vacuum Cleaner Org*||Curse of the Wolf||—|
|[Zen-Aku]*||Curse of the Wolf … The Ancient Warrior||wasn't destroyed or enlarged|
|Bus Org*||Predazord, Awaken||—|
|Motorcycle Org*||Revenge of Zen-Aku||previously imprisoned for a time by Princess Shayla; wasn't enlarged upon destruction by Jungle Sword|
|Lawnmower Org*||Identity Crisis||wasn't enlarged upon destruction by Zen-Aku|
|Quadra Org*||The Lone Wolf||created by Master Org from four Animal Crystals (Elephant, Giraffe, and Bear Brothers)|
|[Nayzor]*||The Lone Wolf||wasn't enlarged upon destruction by Merrick; crown recovered by Toxica|
|[Necronomica]*||Power Play||powered-up form of Toxica; she and Nayzor's crown flew out of the explosion after Necronomica's destruction/defeat by Jungle Sword|
|Karaoke Org*||Power Play||—|
|Signal Org*||Secrets and Lies||—|
|Bowling Org*||The Tornado Spin||—|
|Wedding Dress Org*||Three's a Crowd||—|
|Samurai Org Org*||A Father's Footsteps||—|
|Tombstone Org*||Sing Song||created from Dr. Adler's tombstone imbued with "evil spirits of [six] past Orgs"|
|[Super Nayzor]*||Sing Song||resurrected by Toxica from crown and site of Nayzor's demise|
|[Mut-Orgs]||Reinforcements from the Future, parts 1 & 2||—|
|Master Org||The Master's Last Stand||powers negated by Cole, wasn't enlarged|
|Zen-Aku (again)||Unfinished Business||apparently grew under his own power after defeat by Merrick|
|Flute Org*||The Flute||—|
|Juggelo*||Team Carnival||Jindrax's brother|
|[Jindrax]*||Team Carnival||grew after swallowing beans from Toxica's staff; after giant Juggelo's destruction, Jindrax's belch returned him to normal size|
|Lion Tamer Org*||Taming of the Zords||grew without being destroyed (force-fed beans by Jindrax and Toxica)|
|Monitor Org*||Monitoring Earth||—|
|Toy Org||The Soul of Humanity||—|
|[General Venjix], et al.||Forever Red||—|
|[Onikage]*||The Master's Herald, parts 1 & 2||appeared in giant size in the spirit world (wasn't defeated in normal size)|
|spirit world Orgs||The Master's Herald, part 2||assorted monsters in the spirit world (Tombstone Org, Tire Org, Bell Org, Ship Org, Flute Org, Clock Org?), were already giant|
|Locomotive Org*||Fishing for a Friend||—|
|Retinax, Nayzor, Mandilok (again)||Sealing the Nexus||resurrected by Master Org to guard the Nexus; didn't grow upon destruction by Jungle Blaster|
|Master Org (again)||The End of the Power Rangers, parts 1 & 2||apparently grew under his own power4|
Takach, Rofang, Kired
|Rofang||monster with red horns and a sword||named in end credits and backwards dialog|
|Takach||bulky monster with a cape||named in end credits only|
|Kired||monster with wings and long claws||named in backwards dialog only (spelling per story editor Amit Bhaumik)|
Content coming later
What should go here: history
What did the Mut-Orgs say in their backwards-talk? (Were we supposed to identify it as backwards-talk?)
- When the trio was approached by Jindrax and Toxica, Rofang asked (backwards), "And who are you supposed to be?" (Jindrax and Toxica didn't understand).
- When Eric told Wes he thought all mutants had been captured and sent back to the future (to which Wes agreed), Rofang replied (backwards), "I guess you two were mistaken."
- While Kired was on a rooftop higher than the others, Rofang said (backwards), "Kired, you can come down. Master Org is well-hidden."
- Before Jen's translator activated, Kired was saying (backwards), "—nd him soon. We will resume tomorrow." Jen's translator then continued (translated), "He will help to pollute Earth, create more Orgs," and Rofang added (translated), "We will rule future!"
- When the Orgs heard a noise, Rofang noted (backwards), "There is something hiding behind those boxes," and Takach replied (backwards), "I'll check."
- After Takach had found nothing, Rofang told the others (backwards), "I want you two to be more careful. We cannot afford any mistakes," and (backwards), "Come on"; Takach replied (backwards), "Yes, Rofang."
- When the Rangers confronted the trio in the desert, Rofang chuckled and asked (backwards), "So you decided to come back for more, huh?"
- When Wes, Eric, and Cole readed their blasters, Rofang scoffed (backwards), "Come on, Red Rangers, try me!"
- Preparing to strike Wes on the ground with his sword, Rofang said (backwards), "You should've stayed in your own time, Ranger." (Was he confused about Wes? Did he think he was Alex? Is it moot because we weren't supposed to understand any of this dialog anyway?)
- As Jen helped Wes escape, Rofang ordered (backwards), "Get them!"
- To combine the group's power, Rofang said (backwards), "We must all three combine our energies," and he then said (backwards), "Combine!"
- After the Rangers had escaped, Rofang spat (backwards), "They got away from us!" and remarked (backwards), "Now that she has found us again, we must destroy her!"
- As the trio entered the Nexus, Rofang noted (backwards), "The locator detects Master Org. He's very near."
- When the trio spotted Master Org, Rofang exclaimed (backwards), "Master Org!" and then (backwards), "We have finally found you!" (At this point, Master Org replied, "My faithful Orgs — welcome to the Nexus.")
- As the trio bowed to Master Org, Rofang said (forwards), "We serve true master."
The second episode contained a bit more dialog (spoken forwards unless otherwise noted):7
- In flashback, one or more statues spoke to Ransik (in forwards-English, as it sounded to the audience) regarding their wish for revenge against humans before their transformation into Mut-Orgs.
- In response to Master Org's plan to pollute, Rofang agreed (forwards), "Yes. Future belong to Orgs."
- Before the trio combined their powers a second time, Rofang directed (backwards), "Combine powers!"
- After their mutant powers had been negated by Ransik, they were (coincidentally?) only heard speaking forwards, with phrases including, "mutant power gone," "retreat," "must get away," "who there?", "Putrids," "ready," "attack," and "what?!"
Content coming later
What should go here: more Q&A